|Use||Vehicles & Remote Control Toys|
Cheap board fiber, Buy Quality board arm directly from China combo mesh Suppliers: OpenPilot CC3D Revolution Flight Controller+NEO-M8N GPS+OPlinsceiver+Powerk Tran Distribution Board Combo for FPV Multicopter
OpenPilot CC3D Revolution Flight Controller+NEO-M8N GPS+OPlink Transceiver+Power Distribution Board Combo for FPV Multicopter Quadcopter
OpenPilot CC3D Revolution Flight Controller
- The OpenPilot Revolution board, also called \'Revo\', is a new breed of Autopilot using the STM32F4 series, 210MIPS ARM Micro-controller. This is important, as it contains a hardware floating point unit (FPU), which is a huge advancement for hobby-class autopilots. Of course, OpenPilot has been 32bit since day one, and the FPU is another step up the performance ladder. The FPU allows precise, low-latency processing of real-life measurements using advanced attitude estimation algorithms.
- The Revolution is a flight control computer with autopilot, intended for multirotors, helicopters and fixed wings. It is a full 10DOF with gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer and pressure sensors.
- CPU is the STM32F405RGT6 chip, with ARM Cortex-M4 core at 210MIPS, FPU, and saturation arithmetics DSP functions.
- The chip features a range of built-in hardware modules that can bo programmed once and function independently, requiring little to no CPU overhead. These include 14x multichanel timers, 3x synchronous-sampling ADC serving up to 24 channels, 2x DAC, matrix memory controller with 16-stream DMA, and other. Communication modules include USB2.0, 3x I2C, 3x SPI, 4x USART, 2x CAN and SIDO. All these modules can be configured for accessing the chip pins using a flexible switch matrix, or disabled to save power.
- It even contains a real time hardware calendar if you want a wake up flight.
- The software and settings are loaded through USB connector and no-hassle update function in the G
board fiber, board arm, combo mesh, Cheap board fiber, High Quality board arm, China combo mesh Suppliers